Hosting a painting event for your fundraiser is such a fun way to keep your guests entertained! The first step is choosing a time and date for your fundraiser painting event. Next, is choosing a painting design for you guests to paint, you can view our paintings by going to the “Gallery” tab or by clicking here. (don’t see any painting designs you like? No, worries! Contact us and let us know what you have in mind and we’ll create something special for you).
*Please Note: Our events are step by step instructed and there for only one painting design is allowed per event.
Breakdown (General Information):
- Pricing – Our cost per guest is $36 – $45 per person/ painter (price per guest can very depending on the type of event). You are welcome to charge your attendees (guests) anything over our amount to cover your extra costs. The full payment is due after the event. Payment options we offer are cash, Visa/ MasterCard, or by check.
- Materials – All materials for the event per person include paint, aprons, canvas, pencils, patterns, easels, brushes, and of course, painting instruction by our artists at ArtSocial 805® are included.
- Area of Event – The host will need to provide table(s), chair(s), and a place to collect and wash our brushes after the event.
- Event Capacity – Painting events require a minimum of 10 people; and a maximum of 45 people per event. We always have more helpers to make sure everyone gets a lot of attention!
- Food, Drinks, and Snacks – The host may determine if they will be offering wine/ snacks during the event or if there is food for purchase.
- Promotion – All Public events, including Fundraisers are displayed on our website under the “Events” tab, posted and shared on Travel Paso and also shared across all our social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram). We’ll tag you in all posts regarding your public event! Just let us know your social media handles!
- RSVP and Attendees – The host would be responsible for the RSVP and attendee list, in addition the host will need to take a credit card at time of reservation to avoid no-shows. A head count is needed 3 days before the event date.
- Set up and Clean up – Our set up time is about 45-55 minutes, and clean up timing is about 30 minutes (times can very depending on event type and size).
- Event Duration – Painting events usually take about 2 – 2.5 hours (times can very depending on event size)